• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

155 Dune Drive

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a friend who really needs to sell this home quick! I just listed it for $449,000. The MLS # is 453222. I will post more pics soon. I just got the listing. Anyway, it is a cute older Florida Cottage that has been renovated. The home is roughly 2400 sq. feet and about two blocks to deeded beach access. The comps on the street are all over the board but this home is well under the current pricing. Roughly $195.00 Sqft! The home needs little work. If anyone knows of someone looking for a home please check this out. She is in a real Jam to sell. Please PM or call me for more details!

Thanks,
Bobby J
www.lifeonshore.com

You can see some early pics on my web site!
 
I sure had alot of lurkers on this thread but not alot of comments.... Hmmmm.... No doomsayers! Got a contract in 6 days on the market! Thanks SOWAL! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top