• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

20" reported in 24 hours

New posts
There is a Weather Underground station at Point Washington, and one at Miramar Beach. Those are private stations that send data to WU. Neither includes a rain gauge, just temp/wind.

One of the weathermen from a Panama City TV station used to live at Inlet - he had a rain gauge at his house and would sometimes post the totals.

I would bet that rain gauges around South Walton would vary wildly - I know I have driven out of Point Washington into a blinding rainstorm on 98, and vice-versa.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top