• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2009 June Seagrove

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
We should remember to take photos of ordinary places. One good thing about phones. Ellen
 

Attachments

  • 106187723_10217529065840300_3489581366457357900_n.jpg
    106187723_10217529065840300_3489581366457357900_n.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 106421574_10217529062280211_3909506171032738059_n.jpg
    106421574_10217529062280211_3909506171032738059_n.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 654186114_10233380408433958_6545118045228700578_n.jpg
    654186114_10233380408433958_6545118045228700578_n.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 68

:clap:

 
Wow, my heart swoons for the simpler days of Seagrove.
 
I lived in a Jim Walter house, just north of 30-A, across from the Seagrove Villas from 1983-1988. I had an unobstructed 180 degrees view of the Gulf of Mexico and my rent was $175/month. I was helping to build some of the first houses in Seaside.
 
I lived in a Jim Walter house, just north of 30-A, across from the Seagrove Villas from 1983-1988. I had an unobstructed 180 degrees view of the Gulf of Mexico and my rent was $175/month. I was helping to build some of the first houses in Seaside.
Amazing. I think we still see some Jim Walter home setups near interstates. Didn't realize there was one on 30A. What a wonderful bunch of memories you must have and such a loss - more than 'us' visitors. (We even miss Cowgirl Kitchen being there in later years. We included that in our bike rides, either eating there or getting it to go. Hate to drive very much when we arrive at Seaside so we haven't been to the new one as much.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top