• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

4 nights in April

New posts

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
I am looking for a beachfront (preferably) 1 bedroom condo beginning April 25th for 4 nights. I have sent some inquiries thru VRBO but I'm not getting responses. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
We don't have a beach front property, but I'm surprised that people on VRBO aren't responding to requests. :shock: Even if they're booked, it's polite to say "we're booked but thank you for considering our place." We have our places advertised on VRBO and answer all requests one way or the other. It's good manners as well as good business. Harruumph!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top