• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

$85k per lot???

New posts
Sounds like something Eric Estrada would say...I think I'll pass.

erik_close.jpg



(A blast from the past TooTampa) ;-)

,

Tooooooo late. They have already passed you by. Also Eric is just a sales man for real estate firms. He could not really afford to purchase. :floor:
 
Last edited:
Peach Creek is big. What area has the carcasses? Also were are the trailers with trash. I have not seen that.

Trailers: continue down Old Ferry Road.

Carcasses: Alligators and other wildlife are plentiful in most of the freshwater as well as brackish water creeks, lakes, etc in SoWal. As with all living things, the number of carcasses increases proportionately with the population. Unlike humans, though, they won't be all in one place.

I'm thinking that the smell, if there is one, might be coming from the Regional Utilities plant on the south side of 98, across from all the Barrett property. But it comes and goes.
 
I'm thinking that the smell, if there is one, might be coming from the Regional Utilities plant on the south side of 98, across from all the Barrett property. But it comes and goes.


I believe you're right about that. At night, they release methane gas from the sewer substation.
 
Dear group, thanks so much for the input. Based on the comments and the amount of private mail I have received it seems that this a good deal. So having said that you can call direct to the source that told me about it and that source is 30-A Realty. Mickey Whitaker 231-5030 or Alice at the same number. Good luck and I am going to get mine!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top