• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A bike walker for your dog

New posts

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
I bought a Walky Dog Plus dog walker for my bike about a week ago. I did a ton of research on this and this one is the best. I paid $49.95 for it and used it 3 - 4 times with my new dog Jet and it works great, just not with my particular dog. She's a little fearful. If your dog loves to bike ride with you and you want her and you to be safe this might work for you. I'm asking $25. It bolts easily underneath the seat and keeps your dog at a secure and safe distance from the bike. I'm in Watersound West Beach. You can try it before you buy it. I cant figure out how to post a photo here, but you can google Walky Dog and look at the Walky Dog Plus to see how it works.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top