• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A Question about the Food Forum

New posts
Tootsie said:
where is this place?
<...............to the lounge, this forum does not allow tangents :funn:
YOU BETTER find out where it is so we can go there !!!! :biggrin: spend some more of my $$$$$$ :shock:
 
Mermaid said:
Gotothebeachmom told me about this great place in Panama City Beach called Scavenger's Bazaar. It's sort of like Lily Pads at Grayton Corners. Lots of booths with beachy decorative items, but also a great selection of antiques, including depression glass. I love old kitchen gadgets and goodies. :wub:

Yes it's great. Got lots of stuff there when I furnished my place. Even got some old dressers reasonable that I painted myself. From Rosemary bch, go east on 98, through light at carillon and pass publix and start looking for it on your left. Also had good price on Adirondacks. I think I paid $79 about a year and a half ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top