• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A strange thing has happened.....

New posts
Wouldn't you know? 2 minutes after makiing the above post, I find it.
:clap: :clap: It was delish. I am not a big fan of 5 spice...so if you are not either...cut down on the amount.


Tonight I am trying a grilled sashimi tuna burger with soy glaze and my own made up lime, habanero, cilantro mayonaise.....I'll let everyone know how it turns out....:D
 
Do any of you have a Cuisinart Griddler? I?m trying to use my new one, and the instructions are non-existent! The George Foreman grill came with exact temperatures and cooking times. All this ?instruction? booklet says is to preheat on high, but doesn?t say how long to cook something or how long to cook it. All it says is to cook to an internal temperature of 170 degrees.

HELP, PLEASE!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top