• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Acupuncture saved me

New posts

BeachBumRobRok

Beach Comber
Michele with Advanced Alternative Acupuncture has totally healed my back and given me new life. I cannot beleive how much better i feel. She is truly gifted and talented. I have a whole new attitude and outlook now that i am not in pain. I was skeptical at first but am convinced now that it works. God bless you michele. IF YOU ARE IN PAIN OR IN NEED OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALING CALL MICHELE AT 267-0131 AT ADVANCED ALTERNATIVE. SHE HAS MOVED HER LOCATION.

THANKS AGAIN MICHELE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top