• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Advice, please - cross-country move...

New posts

WlzMom

Beach Lover
Since Olive & Am are moving up here, I've decided to skip town. Just kidding!

My husband has to handle getting a 5 BR house full of furniture moved back here from Oregon. I need suggestions on moving companies which do cross-country work. Packing services REQUIRED!!

any suggestions would be great!

thanks!
 
I don't know of any, but I will tell you to be very careful with who you do hire. My mom hired a company from searching online. They were horrible!!!! She is still finding items that are missing and they damaged a lot items, too. Wish I could remember their name so you'd be sure to NOT use them.
 
Atlas Van Lines..hands down. Granted either the military or my company has always paid for my moves but as far as service goes, excellent! Competent, speedy and reliable packers and drivers. My furniture has always arrived early. Hope that helps.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top