• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amazing sunset tonight...

New posts
THANKS for posting the pics!! I was sooooooooo :D

to see this STUNNING SUNSET tonight!!! (didn't have my camera so was

thrilled to see the photos here)....truly :wub: breathtaking!!
 
Grayt pics....thanks!:biggrin:
 
Wow that is amazing. It was snowing at sunset here last night. (just a dusting, nothing exciting) But I didn't realize it until I took the trash out in my barefeet. Brrr.

That picture looks much better, toes in the sand, toes in the sand...
 
Stunning....makes me feel a little guilty that I live here and don't spend more time at the beach during this time of year.
 
Stunning....makes me feel a little guilty that I live here and don't spend more time at the beach during this time of year.

Don't feel too bad, if had your views I wouldn't see much of the beach as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top