• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Any pre-construction folks

New posts
On the western edge of Henderson Beach State Park.

BTW, if you bought a Chancey designed condo before you bought crap, watch the videos his words.
 
On the western edge of Henderson Beach State Park. BTW, if you bought a Chancey designed condo before you bought crap, watch the videos his words.
Sorry didn't catch him say that? :sourgrapes: Gilbain is a top builder. If I was wanting to flip a new place this may be interesting.
 
Not sour grapes, I've never bought a condo nor do I desire to. He blatantly says that everything else is inferior.

I wouldn't expect much flipping as they are already royally hyping it and trying to generate a bidding war.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top