• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone know a bushogger?

New posts
Landlocked said:
:lolabove:

I know for a fact that I would get along real well with this guy. A guy who bush hogs and has a strange name.


Send him up here- I have about an acre of ragweed that I would love for someone to knock down ACHOO ACHOO!
 
lollygal said:
Hey, I used to drive one of those thingies weekly! We had 6 acres and I drove a Massey Ferguson bush hog weekly. I was a hottie on a hog (that was 15 years ago! - ) :eek:

Were you a hot bushoggette?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top