dsilvar
Beach Fanatic
Since you asked for feed back..first thanks for compiling the #'s.. they are helpful to keep track of vol and trends.Smiling JOe said:I would like to get some feedback from all who look at these numbers. Would you like me to include the sales data from the area from Sandestin to the Walton/Okaloosa County line?![]()
I was, however very surprised to find that your data are skewed. Since most of my holdings are in the area you have discarded, I guess you should have qualified your numbers when posting to warn the few of us outcasts that we should look elsewhere for comparable data.
It IS interesting that you sought to segregate the county. Although in terms of inflated prices..30-A is definitely off the wall and waiting for a major correction.
South Walton is as described by Kurt on the index page of this site..isn?t it?
