• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ariel Dunes II - Assignment

New posts

driftwood

Beach Comber
Would anyone have an interest in purchasing my Ariel Dunes II? It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit. Please PM me if interested.
 
I have heard that should be finished sometime early 2007. I don't have a price but am wanting to sell one of my contracts.

Does anyone know what the lowest priced listings are?
 
7-18-07
MLS Ariel Dunes
2 br/ 2 ba 1,230 sq ft #1502 $399,000
2 br/ 2 ba 1,230 sq ft # 702 $399,000
 
My unit is on the 3rd floor and my purchse contract is for $330,700. My contract is assignable and I will consider any reasonable offer. Please PM me if you are interested.

Also, I am not a real estate agent
 
Just a hunch, but I think the buyers will start showing real interest in tower II when the original contract holders receive their closing dates from the developer sometime next spring - a similar scenario that we have just witnessed with tower I. Although I am hopeful that you find a buyer long before then driftwood.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top