• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Article on D&K's

New posts

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Just got our condo owner magazine and they had a wonderful article on D&K! I read the article and the discription of the food and also the picture of the blackened ribeye makes me crave a trip down to the beach! Way to go Kat and Doug:D You should be proud of what you have accomplished, that business is a tough one and you have done it well!

Wishing you were here in ToTo land! Will be bringing my gull friends down for a week in October and your place is the first dinner on the agenda!
 
Just got our condo owner magazine and they had a wonderful article on D&K! I read the article and the discription of the food and also the picture of the blackened ribeye makes me crave a trip down to the beach! Way to go Kat and Doug:D You should be proud of what you have accomplished, that business is a tough one and you have done it well!

Wishing you were here in ToTo land! Will be bringing my gull friends down for a week in October and your place is the first dinner on the agenda!

:bow: Thanks so much ozbeachmom. I haven't seen the article yet, but this week we've had quite a few people in that get this magazine. I really enjoy meeting people who come in to critique or review the cafe. Each have their own unique style and usually a story to tell. Plus, they have an open ear to hear all about ours.:blush:

I hope you will let me know when you want to come in this Occtober so I can be there to meet you and all your gull friends!:clap: :welcome:

Thanks again for your sweet words!

:wave: :wub: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top