• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Artist Work Space Needed

New posts

allison222

Beach Comber
I am a local artist looking for a temperature controlled studio space, at least 15x15 with an electrical outlet. I will be working there at least 4 days a week painting and sanding and I wouldnt mind splitting space with another person! Please PM me if you have space or know of anyone who might!! thank you
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top