Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I thought the question (and answers) might be of interest. I know there are many "real estate experienced" posters on SoWal. I suppose I would have been ashamed to mention the subject in years past, but I know so many who are overextended... People smarter than me who went a little too far.