• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

AT&T U-verse?

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
I just got a promotional flyer in the mail from AT&T on their U-verse TV service. It sounds like an interesting alternative to Mediacom and DirectTV.

BUT, the promotional flyers always sound good, don't they?

Does anybody know anything about U-verse?
 
I've had no service Interruptions. :D
Easy to record shows for home from work or while traveling. :D
Love being able to pause in one room & pick backup in another room. :D
Did I mention I've had no service Interruptions. :D
Not quite as good as TIVO as far as ease of use, but still pretty good.
I dislike their box. No clock, several bright lights that I cover with tape
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top