• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Awesome Lunch at Criolla's

New posts
I had a scrumptious lunch at Criolla today. The kitchen wench made me a fabulous caesar salad with perfectly prepared blackened shrimp. I also had the sweet potato fries. Criolla is such a treat. A warm and inviting place to have a wonderful meal. The staff is so friendly and attentive and Johnny is in a class all by himself. I need to go there more often. Thanks kitchen wench !!!
:clap:I might just have to do that myself today.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top