• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bayou bill's, what an experience!

New posts

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Blake, Jake & I just ate at Bayou Bill's, in the Santa Rosa Beach area. I've never been there and it was awesome!:wub: Jake says, "he wants to have his 6th b'day there, next month"! They brought him his chicken tenders, in a pale with a shovel, for the beach! He already has numerous, but, it was a really cute touch! Can't wait to refer people, that come to tour our Wyndham property! I had Blackened Grouper & Blake had the Bayou Fried Platter and it was piled high! What a great, night! Thank you Patrick and Melody and what a great server you were, Jill!:clap: I'm not easily impressed and I was, big time! I can't believe that I've been here on and off for years and NEVER experienced, this wonderful Restaurant!
 
You're right! It is wonderful.
FYI - I've had many people attest to the fact that BB does the BEST alligator anywhere.
 
I pass this every day to and from work, it is always packed (in the late afternoon) and I've wondered how the food is...must try it soon!
 
We've eaten at Bayou Bills for as long as we've been coming to the Destin/SoWal area and we've always enjoyed it. The glass blower is fun to watch while you're waiting for your table as well! We like their gumbo and I pretty much always get the fried shrimp and crab cake combo-yum. We've taken a lot of friends and rec'd it to a lot of friends thru the years and they've always been happy campers. The restaurant is nice and room since the rebuild!
 
The Paradise Shrimp is fantastic, though very spicy. If you want extra enjoyment, sop up the sauce with the wonderful bread they bring you. It is on the appetizer menu but can be served as an entree.
 
So glad that I finally, tried it!

I've been in and out of the area for years, but, had never experienced Bayou Bill's! Now, I live here permanently and pass by them at their 98 location, everyday! Like I've said, "I'm not easily impressed with anything, or anyone"! I will recommend them, for sure! The Glass Blower, wasn't there when I was there, this week. I've heard great things about that, too! Yet another reason, to return!:clap::clap::clap:
I pass this every day to and from work, it is always packed (in the late afternoon) and I've wondered how the food is...must try it soon!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top