• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Baytowne Food Question

New posts
I also recommend Graffitis. Grayt food and the service was good when we were there a few months ago. When you see the food, it will be obvious that the owners and Oli have a lot in common!
 
I second Griffitis. Pretty good food and the music was good. Then go to Famous Door, no nevermind, you'll have the kids with you. But when you are in the mood to dance, then that's the place to go. IMHO.
What is FAMOUS DOOR? Does it have dancing every night?? We are looking for a place to dance where there are also tables to sit... Thanks!
 
Famous Door is more of a late night place with dancing. I think they open somewhere around 9 or ten. There are a few tables to sit at and an outside patio adjacent to the bay. I would also check out the music at Hammerheads right next to Famous Door.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top