• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BCC Race changing

New posts

waltondude

Beach Lover
Trying to learn all I can about the area and the leaders, I was told that long time democrat Willa Hertwig will be qualifying for the BCC District 4 seat currently held by Rosier Cuchens next week. Does anyone know anything about her? All I ever hear is that she is a life long resident, but I was sort of looking for some actual qualifications.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top