• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Be there in May

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanstalk

Beach Lover
Hi, been lurking here of late as we are coming to sowal in May. This will be our long awaited break from life in the fast lane. I have been searching to see what our two favorite places to eat and hangout at and I do not see anything posted about them, :blush:

The best ever hamburger and great music is the Salty Dog! I am unable to see what they have going on this summer on here as well as another super place cant recall the name(edit Flash memory! DK's) as I was mostly toasted from the short walk across the street from the Red Bar. But can someone post the phone number to the Salty Dog? I would like to find out what they have going the 2 weeks we will be there. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top