Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Forgive me if I have just missed this, but is there any progress on walkovers? I use the one at Andalusia. Anyone know about it?
Again, sorry if this is old news!
Is the ladder still nailed to the bottom? I know it's dangerous, but it worked just fine for me. I assumed the beach patrol would take it down in short order, but it was there when I last left.
Shutters - no ladder - if you are asking about ours at Andalusia - it is one doosey of a last step!!!
Went down on the Dothan walkover last night. Have not heard anything as to when ours will be re-built.
I was distressed to see the color of sand that some are using on our beach area. It is NOT white. They are putting it in at least two areas near us.
There is no way to get to the beach at SG Villas so I saw 3 guys just going over the dunes - like that is the way they are supposed to get down. I am calling the office today to talk with Nikki about this.
This is the first time I have been down as far as the Villas yesterday and the beach overall is not looking that great to me.