• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach bride to be...

New posts
I think the photo to which you refer is one I posted of "Kurt and Tootsie." I found it on Google images, but it was romantically cute and it was Kurt and Tootsie's anniversary.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think the photo to which you refer is one I posted of "Kurt and Tootsie." I found it on Google images, but it was romantically cute and it was Kurt and Tootsie's anniversary.

I should've known (remembered) it would have been SJ messing with us! :roll: :lol:

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top