• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach contamination in Seagrove

New posts
ecopal said:
From the look of the sand that Seagrove Villas, Doodle and Seaside have put on the beach they have put higher grade whiter sand as a base than required. Good for them!
I agree. I have walked/run it several times. The difference between their sand and some of their neighbors with the brown stuff is quite shocking. If you care about SoWal and have the opportunity to be there, take the time to walk it and see what I mean. The photos help, but being there is really invaluable.

One thing I don't understand about the seawalls with the pilings is the following: could you be walking down one of the dunes with pilings covered by sand and suddenly have a piling shoved up your you-know-where?
 
Last edited:
Beach Runner said:
One thing I don't understand about the seawalls with the pilings is the following: could you be walking down one of the dunes with pilings covered by sand and suddenly have a piling shoved up your you-know-where?
If that were the case, you may have discovered a benefit of seawalls. Good One!:clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
If that were the case, you may have discovered a benefit of seawalls. Good One!:clap_1:

:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top