• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach poetry

New posts

Wu

Beach Comber
from Walton Undercurrent:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If dolphins could fly, I think that'd be grand,
riding big waves of air as they jump 'bove the sand.
Swimming in jet wakes, high up above,
they'd frolic with pigeons, sea gulls, sparrows and doves.

If reef sharks could fly, it wouldn't be the same,
swooping down on our limbs and making us lame.
Para-sailors and hang gliders would have to take care,
since they'd tear off their legs as they dangled mid air.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I guess if I had to choose which ones got to fly,
between dolphins and reef sharks up high in the sky,
I'd choose dolphins as the ones that got to take flight,
since reef sharks can eat a man's foot in one bite.
[/font]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top