• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Property Search

New posts
I can never figure out why some search sites require you to register. Much easier to go to the local MLS website or Realtor.com.
 
I can never figure out why some search sites require you to register. Much easier to go to the local MLS website or Realtor.com.

You are absolutely correct. I just logged in to my site and removed that requirement. Please feel free to come back and take a look. Have a great day! :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top