• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beach Vendor Zone posts

New posts
I have heard complaints too. A family in a crowded Water Color Publix on a Saturday said they just left their cart in the middle of the aisle and were definitely vacationing elsewhere next year

Given how much of a zoo that Publix can be in the summer, I can understand that reaction. We had an unplanned stop there last summer on a July Saturday afternoon for drinks and restroom, and I found myself going off on a verbal rant that if I was going to have to deal with a Paris-like level of population density, I'd rather be in Paris than there.
 
image.tiff

7:40 am today. Looks like the beach vendors are ignoring the 50% rule.... And shockingly, NONE of these set-ups are occupied!! So unfortunate that our views of the beach now include empty chairs and umbrella from dawn to dusk....
 
Any improvement with the beach vendor situation? Jeff promised they would have the vendors under control by end of last week. It's now almost another week. I'm remaining hopeful.......
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top