• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beachwood Villas

New posts
It was very nice and homey. Was going to rent there again, but according to her calendar Sept. was filled so went with another condo. Oh well maybe next year.
 
Thanks for the link, Kurt. I emailed it to her mom. Her daughter decided to rent a unit there.

I know where this is now -- it's right by the shopping center where Bruno's is.
At the GT game yesterday I saw my friend, along with her daughter who rented at Beachwood. She said that it was nice, they had a great time, and they'd stay there again.
 
Sorry it was rented, she got a 2mo. rental. She really does keep it booked and that is hard in today's market.

She keeps it at such a great price, esp. during the off seasons. I always promote her place when I have people ask where we stayed when we were there. It's a the perfect location and price.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top