• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bear creek accident????

New posts
Unfortunately...I know the young man. Lived in our neighborhood and my son knew him and his brother. Maybe a year ago, there were cop cars/trucks and undercover cars staked out all over PT. Washington...later I found out they were hunting down the person mentioned above. So sad how he has turned out.

It is very sad. Maybe getting arrested will help save him. He has been troubled for awhile.

Looking back, I wish my cousin would have gotten arrested. He might be here today.
 
Non-violent folks can become very violent when cornered. Hopefully this person gets the help they need, but I would still be leary of anyone on the run from the law.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top