• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bianco / Cava Blue Bar

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Chef Tim Creehan and singer/piano man David Seering bought Bianco / Cava Blue Bar on Hwy 98 in Miramar Beach. Creehan will continue to oversee Beachwalk Crystal Beach, while Seering will oversee Bianco and play at the bar.

The menu will remain basically the same with the introduction of some Tuscan dishes which are Creehan's specialty.
 
Last edited:
kurt said:
Chef Tim Creehan and singer/piano man David Seering bought Bianco / Cava Blue Bar. Creehan will continue to oversee Beachwalk Crystal Beach, while Seering will oversee Bianco and play at the bar.

The menu will remain basically the same with the introduction of some Tuscan dishes which are Creehan's specialty.
this sounds wonderful! there is such a culinary explosion going on down there! :clap_1:
 
I am not sure if it is still on, but Chef Tim is trying to open an upscale restaurant and club/bar in the Village of Blue Mtn.
 
What happened to chef Jack Shoop?

I thought he owned Bianco. Is he now out of the deal, or is he moving on somewhere else?

The food was terrific when he was there - I'm sorry to hear it got bought out, but I'm sure Creehan and Seering will do a nice job.

The bar is cool too if no one has been before.
 
sunny456 said:
What happened to chef Jack Shoop?

I thought he owned Bianco. Is he now out of the deal, or is he moving on somewhere else?

The food was terrific when he was there - I'm sorry to hear it got bought out, but I'm sure Creehan and Seering will do a nice job.

The bar is cool too if no one has been before.

Shoop and co-owner JD Sullivan sold out and Shoop will concentrate on other existing business (not restaurant but food related).
 
Smiling JOe said:
I am not sure if it is still on, but Chef Tim is trying to open an upscale restaurant and club/bar in the Village of Blue Mtn.

I just heard that this project in Village of BM is off the table.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top