• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blooms and Fishing

New posts
Re: Blooms and Fising

JB-

VERY good point. I made some up last night. Hope they don't snap. I will have a few store bought ones in the box for when my first one pops.
 
Re: Blooms and Fising

The pre-mades are available everywhere here. I've used both. The only reason to tie them is for the fun of it or if you want to vary lengths and hardware. The orange beads may or may not work on Pompano, but they will likely scare off some species.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top