Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
This is exactly why my stuff goes to the recycle trailer behind the Watercolor Publix. I'm there twice a week anyway, so there's no extra effort involved.
When the blue bag program was first started, I thought that those thin blue bags would not make it to the sorting center intact. I participated in the program until I ran out of the bags. Now I put my recycles in a separate regular garbage bag and figure that since the convicts open every bag at the sorting center my items are recycled. In other cities that I lived in, we had recycling and had to pay extra for the service and most people paid for the convience. It was a voluntary program. The fees were collected on the rental of the blue bins. Didn't I read somewhere that Ft Walton or Okaloosa county is going to scrap their blue bin collection because it costs too much. We need a recycling program but it is going to cost just like everything else. Another extra fee we had to pay was for removal of yard waste like grass clipping and leaves, etc. Here the service is part of our trash removal.