• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Mountain Beach Access Destroyed, Rebuilt, Reopened!

New posts
It was open and packed on Sunday.
I think the county deserves an "atta boy" on this one.
Now if they could just get that empty lot next door.
 
It was open and packed on Sunday.
I think the county deserves an "atta boy" on this one.
Now if they could just get that empty lot next door.
Is that lot for sale? I think the county has all beachfront and bayfront property on the list for potential acquisition.
 
Here are some photos from this morning - it looks like our Ace Beach Ops team was able to re-use some of the old materials and rebuild it as it was.

230207-blue-mountain-005-sowal-2000.jpg


230207-blue-mountain-007-sowal-2000.jpg


230207-blue-mountain-006-sowal-2000.jpg


230207-blue-mountain-010-sowal-2000.jpg
 
Is that lot for sale? I think the county has all beachfront and bayfront property on the list for potential acquisition.
To my knowledge, it is not currently for sale. It was sold last year for 5M. I doubt the county will be acquiring it, but who knows...
 
To my knowledge, it is not currently for sale. It was sold last year for 5M. I doubt the county will be acquiring it, but who knows...

We can dream...
This is from the county website:

​

Do You Think You Have Property the County Needs?​

We would love to hear from you during one of our two (2) open solicitation periods!
Any person, entity, or agent or broker representing a seller of real property may submit to the County any parcel(s) of real property it desires the County to acquire during a thirty (30) day open solicitation period beginning on June 1st and December 1st each calendar year. Contact County Administration by email at realproperty@co.walton.fl.us during one of the solicitation periods for more information.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top