• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Boat ramp locations

New posts

peterb123

Beach Crab
I'll be visiting the area in 2 weeks and would like to find out where the closest boat ramp would be to launch jetski's into the gulf.

We are staying in the Water's Edge neighorhood at Seacrest Beach.

Anybody know where the closest ramp would be?

Thanks for any info.
 
There is not one in Walton County. Your best bet would be to head toward PCB, dump in the Bay and head out to the Gulf.
 
Yeah, the closest I could find would be at St Andrew Park launching into Grand Lagoon and riding almost 25 miles to Seacrest Beach.

Does anybody know if there are any restrictions to leaving jetski's on the beach over night? I could not make that run each day, so I figure I could do it once on arrival and then back on the day of departure leaving them on the sand each of the 3 nights.
 
Yeah, the closest I could find would be at St Andrew Park launching into Grand Lagoon and riding almost 25 miles to Seacrest Beach.

Does anybody know if there are any restrictions to leaving jetski's on the beach over night? I could not make that run each day, so I figure I could do it once on arrival and then back on the day of departure leaving them on the sand each of the 3 nights.
It is illegal to leave such items on the beach overnight.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top