Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Hi Stinkys!
I believe it would be useful if y'all would post something clarifying each of the Stinkys brands and the goods/services offered, hours of operation, location, etc.
I'm a local and try to stay plugged in so if I am confused then I know many others don't get what you guys are up to either.
We have Stinkys Fish Camp. Got it.
Lake Place restaurant is no more? There is a bait shack? Is that just a cute name/concept for your retail apparel? And there's a liars club? Is this a small restaurant in the old building that just does breakfast?
Hi Stinkys!
I believe it would be useful if y'all would post something clarifying each of the Stinkys brands and the goods/services offered, hours of operation, location, etc.
I was in there Sunday morning for breakfast, which was awesome. The bacon had a smoky taste to it that was incredible.
GEO: I'll give it a try while we wait for Stinky's to respond.
Lake place is no more. The building now has a baitshack/clothing/fishing supplies section on the West end. Very neat and lots to choose from.
The east end is the restaurant area and they are in the midst of enclosing the way-East end for what looks like additional seating. The restaurant currently will seat maybe 30 people.
Good menu that hopefully they'll post here for everyone. Hours were 7AM to 11AM for breakfast if I recall correct. They also seem to have a launch service based out of the same building.