• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brunch...OZ....Sunday????

New posts

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Who wants to go to Brunch at OZ on Sunday? Justin is working for Shayne and I have PROMISED I would come have breakfast or lunch....so what about Brunch? BB? Cork? Allifunn??????? Don't make me eat by myself :shock:
 
:wub:Justin- what a great guy!:clap:

Go hungry- you will eat. If you are out late Saturday night, I have it on good authority that the Fried Egg Sanie (sandwich) with bacon, smoked gouda, and Shayne's wonderful bread is the perfect morning after meal! I have seen it work it's magic several times this week!:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top