• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

buffet at the red bar

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
oh my goodness - this was just awesome tonight!! catfish, fried chicken, red bar mashed potatoes, veggies, mac and cheese, salad with their wonderful house dressing, and even a big pan of bread pudding. AND dred clampitt too! don't miss next monday if you've never been to it - it will be the last buffet until next fall. it was YUMMY!
 
WHAT????????

Red Bar has a buffet?

When did that start?

Am I missing something here?

Is it always on Monday nights?

Talk to me, we are coming down in April and I gotta know!!!!
 
I think next Monday is the last night. It is a Soul Food Buffet, with live music by Dread Clampitt for about $10 per head. It is a winter thing which started at the SeaBar, then moved to 3Thirty1, then to the Red Bar this winter.
 
Damn, I hate to hear that.:angry:

Looks like a good thing though.
 
No way...$10....what a deal! When you don't live there you miss the good stuff....now y'all got me craving Red Bar...their mashed potatoes are like none other....
 
Gotta feed the SnowBirds and locals. Don't quote me on the price, but that is what it used to cost when they had it at 3Thirty1
 
you are right - a big pan of bbq also. and pans of hot cornbread. it was $13 - a huge deal for what you get. yes - we asked, and it runs through next monday, and then will begin again in november-ish.
 
you are right - a big pan of bbq also. and pans of hot cornbread. it was $13 - a huge deal for what you get. yes - we asked, and it runs through next monday, and then will begin again in november-ish.

I have heard the buffet food is really delicious. I'm there. too bad its nearly over... come on RED BAR! it's still winter time! oh, I guess spring break is rolling right in though. oh well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top