• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

bulldozers?

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I do hear there is one Jack_ss that lives in Gulf Trace and he answers to the name earl.

HEE HAW! Don't pet the Jack_ss!
 
Smiling JOe said:
I do hear there is one Jack_ss that lives in Gulf Trace and he answers to the name earl.

It resembles a zoo sometimes, but no animals yet. I had read the earlier posts and had a couple thoughts, however, you guys are proceeding so admirably :laughing1 I'll abstain and let you carry on!!

And remember, "just the facts ma'am..."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top