• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Burgers. Ho-hum.

New posts
I gave you one of each. The burger movie features one joint that deep fries burgers in lard. They say their secret is always saving some grease from the previous batch, going back decades.
They featured this place on the food network :shock: The show swore by these burgers :eek: I love Shelly's response :funn:
 
You're in luck! A Five Guys just opened over in Pier Park. I ate there the other day and it was delicious. Best burger for a "fast food" joint, hands down.:clap:

okay, what store or restaurant is NOT going to be at pier park? geeeez.
yesterday I viewed the "mall" from the beach front road for the first time (I've only seen/entered from back beach road). it is impressive. its going to be the hottest place around.:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top