• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cafe Bouchee

New posts
Eggs benedict - the best I've tasted

Hey dinner is great but for breakfast and lunch the Eggs Benedict are to die for.....I can't wait till Saturday morning when I will be their and having (what) you bet!:clap:
 
Well, it's me again. Last week we went to Cafe Bouchee and had the burger. They have no problem splitting for two. It was perfect, the cheese makes the sandwich and they don't put all those seasonings on it. Just simple and great.

This morning we were taking a little trip and were in a hurry. I called and got one regular grits and one with cheddar cheese. OMG they were both wonderful, some of the best grits I have ever had and I am a grit girl.

The best thing was that they had no problem selling two orders of grits to go. Just as pleasant as they always are. We can't wait to get more!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top