• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Capt Zac & 1st Mate Mattie

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Seafood and Deli to Go! This was always one of our favorite places and were very sad when Niki moved away, but she is BACK!! You should really try this place! Fresh seafood, steamed seafood, sandwiches, grouper is yummy, salads and dips. I don't have a complete menu but will post when I pick one up. They are located in the old King Seafood place in Seagrove Beach. I recommend calling ahead and placing your order. 231-0627. Tell her sowal sent you!!:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top