• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Car Storage

New posts
I would try some of the local storage places. You may not find a garage, but a secured spot and a car cover might be an option.
 
Thanks. Having tried all that, this is why I'm branching out to other ideas. We do this every year, but this year there seems to be no available storage.

I'm thinking someone might have a spare garage space or else be bailing out during spring break like we are.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top