• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Caspian Estates

  • Thread starter Thread starter ez1
  • Start date Start date
New posts
E

ez1

SoWal Guest
Anyone have an opinion on this development. I know it is essentially 9 empty lots but how is the location and area. Looking for a good lot investment~

Thanks
 
my brother almost bought alot in there and backed off due to them being tiny. i don't think they're a great deal at 120k or so. plus i just saw recently they packaged all the lots together for 1 sale to a developer
 
I like it. I think the location is awesome and will make a great hold or place to build. The views should be pretty good and not really sure where you can get lots priced that low that close to the beach. I stayed in that big house one time for 3 weeks and fell in love with the location. It is a bit quirky but I think quirky is where one will find the deals. If its all perfect (price,location,size,etc.), its probably sold.
 
Bobby...

If you hear anything on this...will you message me, or reply to the thread. Now is not the right time for us, we are building at home. But, we will check back in January and see what is available to buy/build. I think the area is great...its gated, short walk to beach, possible view, few homes, big pool for just a few homes. I like the beach that way too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top