• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

casual dining

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
Hey ya'll....getting to come down to 30A Feb. 21...does anyone know if the new casual place--Stinky's, will be open by then? I want to support casual dining and give them a try. Also, I assume Seagrove Market open longer? (I already miss it!)

Thanks----
 
Hey ya'll....getting to come down to 30A Feb. 21...does anyone know if the new casual place--Stinky's, will be open by then? I want to support casual dining and give them a try. Also, I assume Seagrove Market open longer? (I already miss it!)

Thanks----
Haven't been to Stinky's, but Seagrove Market was open last weekend.
 
There has been lots of construction going on at the future Stinky's but it's not there yet. Don't know when it is expected to open, but it sure will be nice to have another casual place in the area.
 
i believe stinky's will be open at the end of the month.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top