• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chamber name change?

New posts
I don't get it: doesn't Okaloosa have its own Chamber as does Bay...so what area are they talking about?

seems the membership would have had some say in the change:confused:


I think Destin has a chamber also. What I do not understand is why this change is being done so quietly. We are starting to see things change a bit in some logos and artwork but no massive announcement.

Personally, I think it all started when the TDC moved the county line to south of the bridge. That left the north side of the bridge out of the county, so they had to switch it to area to continue to represent everyone.

:funn:

Those Big Blue Monsters have ruined the county. Maybe we can get the Walton Area Board of Area Commissioners to do something.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top