• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chateau de Paris

New posts
Pirate said:
I was told right on this board that developers didn't do projects unless they were sure to make money. :lol:
Though I didn't say it, that is typically true. Sometimes, people get into money troubles for other reasons and they have to bail on other projects. However, these guys probably got stuck with no presales due to the name.:floor:
 
Pirate said:
I was told right on this board that developers didn't do projects unless they were sure to make money. :lol:


During the last few years there have been many groups of investors with a bit of extra money and no experience who have decided to buy property and become "developers." Everyone was hoping to make the big money. Now these "developers" are realizing that there is a lot more work and risk involved than they thought. Many new developers got in way over their heads at the peak of real estate prices only to realize that they were about 3 years too late.
 
I was being sarcastic but I am sure the nature and name of this project didn't help it's current position. :biggrin:
 
Off with their heads.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top