• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cilantro!

New posts
Thanks for the recipes...I am growing cilantro for the first time, and salsa was all I knew to use it in..can't wait to make the soup..Thanks again
 
All this talk about Cilantro remided me of the salsa they used to have at Luna del Mar. Does anyone remember it? It was a green salsa and it was wonderful. Wish I had the recipe.
 
I think cilantro tastes like plastic and I prefer to not have it in my food. However, I do eat it as it seems to be in every recipe under the sun at present. : )
 
Cilantro contains a natural chemical called Linalool, which is used commercially in soap, shampoos, cleaning products....if someone tastes buds or smell is super sensitive, it will taste like soap.

Cilantro also is a great chelating agent if you have metals in your body, like mercury amalgams. Some people really feel ill from it as it binds to any metals in the brain and makes it way out of your body.

There you go....your soap answer. :wave:

If you take some chlorella tablets before or along with cilantro, it helps with the chelation, they say. Thre are even recipes all over the internet for cilantro pesto with ingredients containing nutrients that support this chelation. I eat some most days and it's really tasty. Especially with some of Moonlight Microfarms' broccoli sprouts (also helpful in body's self-cleaning process).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top